Monday, December 31, 2007

1ST!!!!!!!!!!!PLACE!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

Hey this is Siron!!!!!! Guess what?!!! No, you have to guess!!!!:hearts; (sorry if that hearts thing didn't work. . .) Anyway. . .did you guess?!!! You did?!!! Okay, I'll tell. . . .you're wrong, whatever you guessed!!!! Why are you wrong, you say? Because I am the ringmaster of this circus, and you are wrong if I say you are! Now, there! Now, I will tell you. . . .WE GOT 1ST PLACE IN NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE FRANCE'S NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!! W0000T!!!! YEEEEEAAAAHH!!!! Okay, now that that's out of my system... How has everyone been? We've been good. Friday was our comp day and it was so hectic!!!! We had to perform two rounds, and honestly, we didn't think we actually had a chance after the second round. See, the frist round, we had nothing wrong with our routine. Nothing, seriously!
Seriously! ~ Jamie
Anyway: no bobbles, no nothing! We didn't have the adrenaline drive that we had when we went out there that first time on the second round, and had one fall and one bobble! I was so mad! Of course, Jamie and my stunt group didn't fall cuz, we're AWESOME! Lolz. :hearts; Anywayz, we got first and got a big trophy and a huge banner and stuff. It was awesome! I was sososo surprised to see that Torrence Royale came to the comp! OMGosh is was such a surprise. When we won, she cried. That's right, C-R-I-E-D. We hugged her and asked how she was and all of that. We're still planning our escape, though. We're gonna try it out tommorow, I think. Oh, yeah-Happy New Year's! Lolz. We're all gonna stay up till' three o' clock to ring in the new year like Americans. Although we've stayed up a long time every night, so we've trained ourselves to go to sleep the next morning and wake up at like, twelve PM. Lolz.
Well, I think I've chirped your ears off for now so. . .Jame or On may post later on today or whatever. Byez! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:hearts; Siron :hearts;

9 comments:

Angel♥Lane said...

Like Hearts??Lol Sparkle sparkle!!
Strawberry<3

Angel♥Lane said...

O yeah and I want you to show me how to gt pics on my blog. Momma said you may can come over this weekend if it's ok with labcorp. And did you see our video on my blog? Well it's on most of the blogs. Like Sara's and Massie's and it's on Kaley's myspace. O and on Strawberry's Missions there'sa video of brody to. It's the second one. O and I wonder if Cheerleader man is still talking to Ashlin. If you know who Cheer man is. O well talk to you at school tomarrow. And get ready to play rockband if you get to come to my house. I wonder if Kaley knows Momma is the one that put that video on you tube. I won't be surprised if she accuses me of being a liar. but o well. Talk to youz l8ter!!!Bye

Love Straw!!!

Angel♥Lane said...

O and get gorgeouse for SPARKLE SPARKLE tomarrow!!!!
Love ya like a sis!!!
<3 Straw

Angel♥Lane said...

Hey

Angel♥Lane said...

I didn't mean to publish that I was just tring to sign in the easy way.

Angel♥Lane said...

Hey Rainee is looking at you're blog

DollarBill $ said...

Hey this is Rainbow(if you get it)! I have a blog now! WOO HOO! Come check it out and comment on what you think about it! TTYL! Bye!:)

Angel♥Lane said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I can not blieve J likes A!!!! And she picks Au over him Why???? He's not the best lookin guy in town but he's better lookin then Au. We may need to have a little talk with her bout dating nerds b4 she gets into high school, Seriously!!!!!

Love Straw!!!!

DollarBill $ said...

Congrats SMS cheerleaders on winning NATIONALS!!!!!!!! You guys worked hard for that and it payed off big time! Well TTYL! Delilah!