Saturday, November 8, 2008

.BLACKOUT.

&spades:Guys, something really fishy is going on here. I keep hearing weird sounds coming from below LapCorp and from above. Onix disappeared a while ago, and Jamie went to check things out a few seconds ago. I hear footsteps in the hallway. Hold on. . .
♠Okay, we're good. I told Jax and Siron to move into the small closet we have with me. I know it's foolish, splitting all of us up like that. But it was the safest option we had if there was something going wrong. I still hear footsteps. Our window is one way, so if someone is our there, they can't tell if we're in here or-- Oh, God. I hear screaming. Screaming and pounding. I guess they're pounding on our door. I'm asking Jax and Siron what we're going to do. LapCorp has been infiltrated. What if it's Jamie or Onix screaming? What if they're hurting them? But, no, they couldn't catch them. Or could they? What if. . .


Salutations, imbeciles. We are taking over the company of LabCorp. Your usual blog managers are. . .incapcitated at this moment. I'd like to take this time to tell you that your world will never be the same again once you read this. We control the company and the test subjects that live in it. We are guarding the city; the exits are barracaded. The nuclear weaponry below the company is ready to be fired at will. Nothing that the subjects do can harm us, much less stop us. I guess many of you have read the Uglies books by Scott Westerfeld, yes? Well, think of us as the Specials in those books. Welcome to the new race.

No comments: