Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Call Me Butter....I'm On A Roll!!

Heyy heyy heyya people! Guess who?! It's me, ♠Luna♠! I know you've never got an update from me before, so I decided to get on here while Jamie and the others were at lunch. Guess what we're having today? CHEESEBURGERS! OHEMGERARD! (haha. omgerard is something i picked up from someone on mibba.com. see, gerard is the name of the lead singer of the american band MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. he's hott! his brother, mikey way, is the bassist. he's not too bad lookin' either! anyway: ♠) Yeah. Cheeseburgers. I always end up getting like, four. Hey, werewolves gotta eat, too!
Oh hey, I almost forgot. Yesterday, Jamie posted right? Well she said that I had grown my hair out to my waist, remember? Well in the LAST July post, which was like, last year, my hair was also out to my waist, remember? Well, I cut it off in the time that we didn't get to chat with you guys. It was to my shoulders. It was a very big change, and my head was a lot lighter! *giggle* But anyway, I just wanted to tell you people that.
We haven't been doing much today. Just hanging out and listening to music. I have this weird feeling though. Like we're being...watched. I think Torrence has cameras in the Corp now. I'm not sure though. Maybe I should go have a word with the Director...NO!!!
No! Bad Luna! No thinking of mind control.....gaah.
Sorry I zoned out for a sec. Oh, look! They're already coming to get me! The guards have found out I was missing and come to our room to find me. That's just gr8. Emphasis on the GREAT.
Well, Jamie may or may not post on here later, but either way, we'll talk to you soon enough! Comment are highly praised!
Love you all!
~♠LUNA♠

No comments: