Saturday, August 16, 2008

Give my regards to Clark, Poindexter.

This time it's not Jamie, or Luna, or Siron, or Onix.
The name's Jax. JUST Jax. Vampire and ordinary teenage guy. I haven't ever posted on here, as you all very well know. Or you may not, whichever. But before you go on with reading my post today, I suggest you go back and read every blog from Post Un. Unless you've stayed with us the whole way. Then you can read on.

They put me in a Green Room today. You guys ever hear of that one? A Green Room?
You know how in some movies they use a green screen, which is-in real life-green behind the actors, but to the camera showing what is supposed to be seen? Yeah, They put me in a room made up of those. But it was designed to where I can't see the green, I can only see what They want me to.

*So I'm running around in this weird room, expecting to hit a wall sometime soon, when I hear a sound behind me. I turn on my heels, and there is a teenage girl standing there. She's dressed like any other girl: blue jean shorts, light green tank top, black flip flops with pink toenails. But she's trembling like it's going out of style, and I wonder if They've done this to her.
"What's wrong with you?" I ask, taking a step forward.
She doesn't do anything but shake harder and stare wide-eyed at me.
I look around at the seemingly endless forest They've decided to trick my brain into thinking it's in. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. (Except that I haven't hit any walls yet.)
I took a few more steps forward, reaching for the girl, "What's your name?"
"Samantha-oh!" she screamed the last part, looking completely terrified at something behind me.
I turned-for a split second-around to come face-to-face with a Hellhound.
Now you all probably know what Hellhounds are. Or maybe you don't. But I'll explain anyway. Hellhounds look like very, very large dogs. I'm talking like, the size of a 1800 sq. foot house large. And just like dogs, there are very many species. But they don't include those wimpy little species like Chihuahua, Shi-Tzu, Yorkshire Terrier, and such. They DO include dogs like Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Boxers, German Shepards, Commodores, Labs, etcetera etcetera. And they like to tackle vampires, I've learned in the past. I guess it's why They decided for me to fight it.
Well, needless to say, I didn't fight it.
I grabbed Samantha's arm and began running the opposite way as fast as I could. I could hear the trees of the forest snapping like twigs under the Bloodhound's massive feet. (Yeah, the Hellhound was a Bloodhound. Go figure.) A cave soon came into view and I looked over at Samantha.
But she was no longer there. In my hand was a snake the size my my bicep and maybe three feet long.
I yelled and dropped it, looking back toward the cave. Where did she go?
I was almost there, but so was the Hellhound. He was right on my heels. I took a chance and doubled my speed, diving into the cave.
Straight into a purple-carpeted floor. Massive headache? Check.
"Very, very good, Jax. You've completed your training for today," the Director said as two Guards lifted me to my feet.
"My. .training?" I said, anger flowing through my veins, my eye teeth extending, becoming fangs.
"Yes. There are missions we will send you all on in the future that require good instinct ability to escape holograph rooms. Although your judgement with Samantha could've been better." he replied, looking strangely relaxed.
I looked around, we were sitting in an ordinary looking room. With two gray leather couches, a television, a refrigerator and microwave, and a coffee table.
"You may go now," hea said, motioning for the door. "Tell Luna to be ready for her training in two days!"
"Wh-" was all I could say before the same two Guards shoved me out of the door and into the purple-carpeted hallway*

And that was how wonderful my day has been. Everyone else has already gone to lunch, so I guess I'll be going now.
Viva La Vida.
J-A-X.

1 comment:

Angel♥Lane said...

Haha Give my regards to clark Poindexter. LOVE IT!!!